Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Empty
PostSubject: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:44 pm

I'm sorry to people who like him, i dont dislike him cause he's really good cause im not like that, he's one excellant player with the best clan and too sum it up he has two accounts in the top half of the rankings, i thought he was ok till yesterday when he kept going on about how he owned bernie over and over then came on as bernie loves men, yeah its funny if they get along like me and pain maker laugh bout trying to own each other but Bernie wernt joking about and didnt say anything for RobWebb to say anything, so i came on as RobLuvsPandas just too annoy him, he maybe think he's god but he played right into my hands, i annoyed him by saying i owned him 3 times, i only owned him 3 times and he still gets annoyed the **** and i just kept saying he loves pandas lol! he is an awesome player but he's a total ****, he wouldn't like me keep saying **** about his players and annoying his, so why should i tolerate it any different, give me an answer to that eh? Also to mention when i was calling him names and came on as a rob is a ****ob he called me childish and pathetic, so if he's the same what thinks he can tell me what the ******* hell im like.

*Rob if you ever see this post it is very clear that i love you, you twisted ****** up sad git with a god complex, Yes i love you dearly*

And i know that this will end up as some kind of 1 on 1 situation which again i never doubted your skill, but you cannot deny the fact your a knob, GOOD PLAYER BUT **** and if you do beat me wtf does it matter Saint owns me anyway! I'm curious. After killing me, what is it you're planning on doing next?

Moderator: Swearing is not tollerated on this site, any more of this fowl language and your account will be banned
Back to top Go down
SnIpErMa

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:01 am

omg...

Last edited by on Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:08 am

I reckon Mak that Ego made the post for a laugh knowing members would appear. And the pirate clan name was because th game is a laugh, you said it yourself in the post, its just "A COMPUTER GAME" and we decide to actually have fun as well as improve the rank.

It's not nice to swear either. I might make the sensor now to say 'i love you ego' every time you put **** off
Back to top Go down
https://pomohh.forumotion.com
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 am

Mak my dear dear friend, you think by calling me childish names and ******** off my parents you can get to me, well im one of those rare people who dont care what people think at all u total **** jockey, i'm not like some of the other people you try to annoy you ****, so god you should of known that so your an immature childish guy or kid,
Quote :
You little ****
you pride yourself on being the best with two accounts on mohh, you play any other games.... have a life? i presume not. Your a juped up nancy boy and because of all the swearing im guessing your a bit simple with your come backs so nancy boy means GEY, next week i'll teach you the alphabet if you've got any brain cells left

Moderator: This post has been edited, any more swearing will rest in a ban from this site

Last edited by on Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 am

omg... to what exactly? Actually realised not everyone on MOHH licks your balls so you edit your post, shocked that people argue against 'GOD'. Im an athiest.
Back to top Go down
SnIpErMa

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:56 pm

omg are you still bickering, and ego you started, you made an account of me...
when im arguing with bernie, coz he hacks, and he cheats, saiint hacks, but he doesnt do it for points and he doesnt go on his real account, and yes i do have a life, other wise i wont be able to play mohh =)

also im gonna be a mature person (1st one on this forum) and apologise, about the comment on your family, because i havnt even done anything to you ego, i dont even talk to you in game...
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:09 pm

Ok MaK, please answer this for me. What is the difference between cheating on one account and cheating on another? The only difference in my mind is that using a different account you don't get hated and mess up your own. Bernie is an excellent player without glitches.

Only mature one on this forum? How can you say that? I'm just argumentative and apologizing for that joke doesn't make you mature, because i have seen your forum recently (there are ways to get around an IP ban). Mature impersonating people?
Back to top Go down
SnIpErMa

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:23 pm

...err...wtf
anyway the difference is, saiint got a fake account, which he uses the cheat on, but he doesnt kill on that he oplays around and gets the flag, and takes, screenshots, bernie was in a game, and he was running around fast as fuck on his normal account, get his score up, and when you got the cheat you dont get killed easy, and you kill loads, and get stupid points, so thats what im saying

and he does argue with me !!
bcause i took his rank
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Point taken, though it should be noted Bernie has only just done that. Any reply on the maturity?
Back to top Go down
sAiiNt 360
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:44 pm

threepy wrote:
Ok MaK, please answer this for me. What is the difference between cheating on one account and cheating on another? The only difference in my mind is that using a different account you don't get hated and mess up your own. Bernie is an excellent player without glitches.

Only mature one on this forum? How can you say that? I'm just argumentative and apologizing for that joke doesn't make you mature, because i have seen your forum recently (there are ways to get around an IP ban). Mature impersonating people?

I make accounts e.g. 'enemy enemy' so it says 'threepy killed by enemy enemy enemy' xD and other accounts..then i run around the base pissin ppl off and if i feel really childish il end tha game in a minute or maybe 2 lol. But bernies tryna gain rank whereas i kill teamkillers and cheats. I like to make fake accounts and cheat but i dont actualy cheat, i jus run fast and fly and shit everyone up xD

Stop arguin bitches! Lol

sAiint OutT
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:02 am

Meh, i cant complain, i have loads fo account to prat about with (Baz noob!)
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:10 am

lmao, same, cpl recently finished so ive been usin that account to annoy ppl, its funny, PSglitchin just crap, dnt even need 2 use cheats to kill him, got him 10 times on normal account, b4 he got me, n hes got infinate baz n rapid fire, lmao xD
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB   RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RobWebb90 a.k.a Sniper Mak a.k.a TOTAL KNOB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes :: Medal of Honor Heroes :: Talk about other players-
Jump to: