Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
threepy
Admin
threepy

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-28

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:19 pm

I know loads of glitches personaly and will show them you if i think you won't abuse them. In fact show me sme glitches also since all the ones i know of i know how to do. cheers

I know loads of people glitch to the extent it is not a secret any more. For example, getting on the allie roof of their base in Belgium Forest. I don't think it is wrong unless it gives you an unfair advantage. I generally use them to be an idiot, not to kill. For example, Belgium Castle 'jail'. Although you can melee through the bars, i do it for a laugh since it gets people confused.
Nothing wrong with it unless you have an unfair advantage. Anyone else think anything different?
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:11 am

lol, i no nearly every glitch on the game, but i cant get into that jail, lol, can you show me?, n in return ill show u how to get on the gbalcony in allies base on mountain village
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
threepy
Admin
threepy

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:15 am

I know your glitch but i will show you anyway. It hard and takes ages.
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:23 am

lol, ok
thnx m8
Back to top Go down
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:52 am

Threepy GLITCH KING!!!!
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:57 am

lol
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 pm

I was on some old forums and someones name used to be something similar to Glitch King. I know quite a few but really suck at the Belgium Forest one for the pure reason i jump too far. I get it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes :: Medal of Honor Heroes :: Glitches-
Jump to: