Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belgium Castle Prison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Belgium Castle Prison Empty
PostSubject: Belgium Castle Prison   Belgium Castle Prison Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:25 pm

I know this one can't be arsed to do it as i like to just play the match but you will see Threepy in there from time to time mocking you cause you can't kill him and if you go up to bars when someone looking at you wondering how you got in there you can melee them which is awesome
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Castle Prison   Belgium Castle Prison Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:28 am

lmao, i wanna get in there
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Castle Prison   Belgium Castle Prison Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 am

Cpt Barbossa wrote:
I know this one can't be arsed to do it as i like to just play the match but you will see Threepy in there from time to time mocking you cause you can't kill him and if you go up to bars when someone looking at you wondering how you got in there you can melee them which is awesome

I remember that. Someone was trying to grenade my but couldn't/ I taunted them by running and shooting then went up to melee for a laugh and got the kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pomohh.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgium Castle Prison   Belgium Castle Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belgium Castle Prison
Page 1 of 1