Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belgiumriver night offline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Belgiumriver night offline Empty
PostSubject: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:00 pm

This on medium is a bugger if you played it me and threepy hated it, it had threepy punching holes in his sofa as it pissed him off, takes ages to get good accuracy on it as well cause your getting bombarded from every angle, best bet is to stay ducked in the trench bit, get all side quests done first and then pop in and out of trench doors to make sure flag still allie and then just keep doing that till you win, it a right bugger though
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:25 am

lol, its easy, try it on hero mode, now thats hard
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:06 am

But i have all the clothes so i don't care now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pomohh.forumotion.com
sAiiNt 360
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:50 pm

Cpt Barbossa wrote:
This on medium is a bugger if you played it me and threepy hated it, it had threepy punching holes in his sofa as it pissed him off, takes ages to get good accuracy on it as well cause your getting bombarded from every angle, best bet is to stay ducked in the trench bit, get all side quests done first and then pop in and out of trench doors to make sure flag still allie and then just keep doing that till you win, it a right bugger though

LOL! FCKING TUK ME AGES!

Also belgium ranch pissed me off at first but after a few tries its pretty simply
Back to top Go down
finlordjames
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:15 pm

lol i done the bel ranch on hero and got gold
Back to top Go down
sAiiNt 360
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:53 pm

JAMES IS A SEAMAN xD
Back to top Go down
finlordjames
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:11 pm

lol ur nice
Back to top Go down
finlordjames
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:11 pm

haha now the same rank as u
Back to top Go down
finlordjames
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 6:13 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belgiumriver night offline   Belgiumriver night offline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belgiumriver night offline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes :: Medal of Honor Heroes :: Offline MOHH-
Jump to: