Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dracula (ps1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Dracula (ps1) Empty
PostSubject: Dracula (ps1)   Dracula (ps1) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:01 am

i no its o n old console but this is a brilliant game, ter are necheats for it, theres no walkthroghs, theres just you and bats and vampres, really good game
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Dracula (ps1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula (ps1)   Dracula (ps1) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:17 am

some of the oldys are the best games though, i like the old games where you had no walkthroughs or cheats its like playing sonic the hedgehog you just gotta hope you do well otherwise your fucked Lol
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Dracula (ps1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula (ps1)   Dracula (ps1) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:03 am

lol, same
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
threepy
Admin
threepy

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Dracula (ps1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula (ps1)   Dracula (ps1) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:14 am

Cpt Barbossa wrote:
some of the oldys are the best games though, i like the old games where you had no walkthroughs or cheats its like playing sonic the hedgehog you just gotta hope you do well otherwise your fucked Lol

Although i agree oldies are the best i have cheated in all sonic games on the megadrive. Hyper Sonic, skip to last level, just do special stages etc. I only found them out a few years back but still play on my megadrive. Somehow, although sonic is good on otherconsoles (not the 3D, just the ports) the ability to save makes the game less fun.

Never heard of dracula but sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dracula (ps1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula (ps1)   Dracula (ps1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracula (ps1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: