Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
threepy
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Tue May 29, 2007 6:05 am

A favourite of mine and one i started out playing. Was crap, but snipering there really saved my ass. It's sad but if i don't go on it for a few days and then come back on, i get that little tingly feeling all over again, like i had only just got the game. It is great for so many weapons, a nice challenge and my favourite. I may deathmatch quite a bit now, but this for some sad reason is dear to me

Belgium Castle and Italy city are the best for deathmatches though. Italy city has the large environment with a lot of different places, and Belgium Castle is the more action-packed and enclosed.

Although i think Mnt Village day (INF) looks good and should be, i always struggle for somereason so it is one of my worst, i vary a lot. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt Barbossa
Admin

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 12:48 am

Its an odd occurence to find me on holland bridge know unless im barbossa and annoying people for shits and giggles but holland bridge will always remain the classic map where i ran away from saint over and over again and that map gave me loads of points over the months i started playing so for beginners its a good started as soon as you hit professional you start to branch out but know i go on holland bridge rain still and still with the same ambition KILL SAINT!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 12:57 am

i like this map, its easy to snipe on, you can get loads of points relly fast, but when in in the same game as you, then you best quit cos i will kill you, lol, this map has made me one of the best snipers on the game, i have a quick trigger finger and have won nearly all of my 1v1s

threepy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 1:08 am

Yeah, you hide behind a bullet proof bush! Verse me if im there and you'll meet the same fate. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 1:13 am

no i wont, i no how to shoot through it

Cpt Barbossa
Admin

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 2:46 am

I love killing snipers i will shoot you both in the back and use your entrails to spell the word Fucked as in what i did to you when i shot you in the head

So what now? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound, hm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Wed May 30, 2007 2:51 am

lol

Kid assassin
Seaman
Seaman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:14 am

on holland bridge i go under brisge then round the axis, there are so many snipers i just go behind em shoot em back of head then leg it back t allies side lol. but sumtimes wen im runnin back i get sniped, then i get pissed off nd vote em off lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sAiiNt 360
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:23 am

Cpt Barbossa wrote:
Its an odd occurence to find me on holland bridge know unless im barbossa and annoying people for shits and giggles but holland bridge will always remain the classic map where i ran away from saint over and over again and that map gave me loads of points over the months i started playing so for beginners its a good started as soon as you hit professional you start to branch out but know i go on holland bridge rain still and still with the same ambition KILL SAINT!!!!!! cheers

Guess its jus anotha ambition that you never quite achieve Cool

Lol...

FCK me its a good map for beginners and ppl who want to get points quick and easy..

So many different places and routes for snipers and shotgunners alike afro

sAiint OutT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threepy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 am

It's the best map. Spent probably half my online time on this map, half running is i see someone jumping, and the other half hiding away snipering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)   

Back to top Go down

Holland Bridge Rain (HTL)
Page 1 of 1