Morrowind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt Barbossa
Admin

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Morrowind   Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 am

This is on Pc and on Xbox it will take you at least 4 months too complete it totally it is massive, the storylines are brilliant, its dark and eerie and got the game of the year twice, once when it was released and second when it released a new one called the game year addition with extra maps and weapons, the storyline is brilliant and the side quests are excellant, you may know of its new one Oblivion, trust me oblivion was good, betta graphics and a horse but morrowind was just longer and had more atmosphere too it, sometimes the old games are just better by far. But not taking anything away from Oblivion just not as good as morrowind, if you play morrowind and did the main story and really got into it you'd see why oh it took my grandad 2 weeks to complete oblivion fully and he played it non stop and it took my grandad 2 months to just complete the main quest of morrowind and he played it non-stop that in comparison is a lot, seeing as the sidequests and guilds are longer than the main quest in morrowind!!!

So what now? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound, hm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind   Thu May 31, 2007 1:00 am

lol, ive seen this game but didnt buy it

threepy
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind   Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:16 am

Saw this yesterday, realised i was getting The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and realised to keep any form of social life (seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 3 over and over) i must not buy, especially due to my MOHH addiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind   

Back to top Go down

Morrowind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: