Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl   Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:29 am

Excelent film, love the boat docking jack does, an the way he scams people, like the person charging you for docking your boats, over all thiss a good film and has good moments, but also some bad ones
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl   Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:50 pm

Barbossa is the best in this one, he just great and thats what the second one was missing and when he was in it he still had the best bit, but a lot of good stuff in this, i couldnt find a flaw in the first, second and third i could but not the first, it was dark, eerie and had barbossa it will do fine, There'll be no sense in killing you just yet!!!
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl   Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:57 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
threepy
Admin
threepy

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl   Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 3:13 am

The best movie by far, great music, great characters, and great story and environment. And Keira knightley, who i just love a little too much. I think that restraining order will be coming through any day.

I really can't fault this movie at all, great script as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl   Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Of The Carribean: The Black Pearl
Page 1 of 1