Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of Medal of Honor Heroes

Talk about MOHH and the pirate clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 9:57 pm

Anybody seen and want to talk about? It's not exactly a secret me and Ego like pirates, and Monkey Island and Pirates of the Caribbean are great piratey adventures. As is the book on Stranger tides. pirat

I personally loved it. There were a few iffy moments that i won't say until another post, but overall it was great. Here's hoping for PotC4. Now where's the rum? drunken
Back to top Go down
https://pomohh.forumotion.com
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:31 am

ive seen it, its a mint film, i want to go watch it again, i like his name for the guy wiv no legs or arms (larry) xD
Back to top Go down
http://paincrew.clangrid.com
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:42 am

As soon as i saw the section called media i thought that you would put pirates of the carribean up Lol oh IGN have a section about Pirates 4 so it could happen, its all about the speculation of it and what not, oh i got 50 quid today so we can see it again
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:20 am

lol, can i come?
Back to top Go down
Cpt Barbossa
Admin
Cpt Barbossa

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Yeah that would be so cool but beware we wear Hats!!!! Lol my hats crap though
Back to top Go down
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin
CPTJACKSPAR0

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:01 am

lol, where u live?
Back to top Go down
threepy
Admin
threepy

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 am

You really want to know? I would say but people are after me Very Happy

Went to see it again today, some flaws but had Barbossa, and a great sword fight and Keira Knightley looking the best i have ever seen her.

Criticisms *Spoilers* BE WARNED

+ Keira Knightley. Beautiful
+Barbossa in general kicked ass
+Jack said 'savvy' which has truly been missed in the 2nd film and throughout most of the 2nd
+great sword fighting which really did the film justice. The mast, the swinging, the stabbing. Great
+The song that was sang. I just loved it.

-giant Tia Dalma. Strangely hot but didn't go really in this. Personally i would have had the rope break to reveal water gushing over the sides of the boat.
-Jacks entrance. Loved the bit on the ship that mimicked his entrance from the first film but smelling the peanut?
-Jack's dementia. Not explained properly. Don't really mind it though, though i wish it wasn't used when locked in the brig. Too far into the movie so dementia should have gone.

*Spoiler Ends*

Oh and yes Ego, hats next time are a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end
Page 1 of 1