Share | 

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Mon May 28, 2007 9:57 pm

Anybody seen and want to talk about? It's not exactly a secret me and Ego like pirates, and Monkey Island and Pirates of the Caribbean are great piratey adventures. As is the book on Stranger tides. pirat

I personally loved it. There were a few iffy moments that i won't say until another post, but overall it was great. Here's hoping for PotC4. Now where's the rum? drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pomohh.forumotion.com
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Wed May 30, 2007 1:31 am

ive seen it, its a mint film, i want to go watch it again, i like his name for the guy wiv no legs or arms (larry) xD

Cpt Barbossa
Admin

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Wed May 30, 2007 2:42 am

As soon as i saw the section called media i thought that you would put pirates of the carribean up Lol oh IGN have a section about Pirates 4 so it could happen, its all about the speculation of it and what not, oh i got 50 quid today so we can see it again

So what now? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound, hm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Wed May 30, 2007 3:20 am

lol, can i come?

Cpt Barbossa
Admin

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Wed May 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Yeah that would be so cool but beware we wear Hats!!!! Lol my hats crap though

So what now? Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound, hm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPTJACKSPAR0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Thu May 31, 2007 12:01 am

lol, where u live?

threepy
Admin

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 am

You really want to know? I would say but people are after me Very Happy

Went to see it again today, some flaws but had Barbossa, and a great sword fight and Keira Knightley looking the best i have ever seen her.

Criticisms *Spoilers* BE WARNED

+ Keira Knightley. Beautiful
+Barbossa in general kicked ass
+Jack said 'savvy' which has truly been missed in the 2nd film and throughout most of the 2nd
+great sword fighting which really did the film justice. The mast, the swinging, the stabbing. Great
+The song that was sang. I just loved it.

-giant Tia Dalma. Strangely hot but didn't go really in this. Personally i would have had the rope break to reveal water gushing over the sides of the boat.
-Jacks entrance. Loved the bit on the ship that mimicked his entrance from the first film but smelling the peanut?
-Jack's dementia. Not explained properly. Don't really mind it though, though i wish it wasn't used when locked in the brig. Too far into the movie so dementia should have gone.

*Spoiler Ends*

Oh and yes Ego, hats next time are a must.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end   

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end
Page 1 of 1